Monday, September 13, 2010

San Miguel Oktoberfest 2010 is an Awesome Visual Spectacle

I have been to a lot of San Miguel Oktoberfests over the years. And I would have to admit that it gets tiring after some time. It was always the same every year, with just a little addition on the bands and activities.
  • The big parties in 2007
  • Third Eye Blind in 2008
  • The smaller Oktoberfest inside a tent in 2009
For me it was almost always the same thing, but this year was different.

The 3d lights and sound show was amazing when you see it projected in such a big building. It actually blew my mind. :) You can watch an exerpt of it in youtube. Just click here.

I also like the program this year as they presented different kinds of stuff (unlike the previous years where almost all performers are pop bands) from pole dancers, to the Philippine all-stars dancers to fire-dancers. It surely kept me entertained.

The opening is truly awesome. That's the Microtel building in Mall of Asia where the 3d projection was shown and fireworks to signal the start of Oktoberfest. The Sensurround sound system completed the experience.
Drumbeaters
and firedancers. That's Rachel Lobangco by the way. (hehe)
Pole dancers
The Kitty Girls
Mocha Girls (+Mac) I still think the old members (now Girls Inc.) are prettier.
I am sure this crowd enjoyed the show as much as I did.

Looking forward to the next run

P.S. I am sure Mac loved the show too. That's him with all the Oktobabes.

No comments:

Post a Comment