Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Chelsea @ Serendra

I have wanted to try the food at Chelsea because I have been hearing good feedback about it for some time now.

Since Mac and I came from the airport and we were already passing by The Fort, we decided to stop by Serendra to have lunch. We haven't been to Serendra and High Street in a while so we went around to window shop for a bit also.

Chelsea is a cozy place with a nice ambiance. Honestly, the food is just ok for me, nothing really spectacular.

What I loved was the complimentary bread which they serve before your food comes.

That's a big bulb of garlic at the top. Perfect for garlic lovers

We had the bacon,lettuce and tomato salad for starters. I liked the simple taste of this salad and the dressing was just right.

For the love of Bacon!
For our main meal, we shared their pork-chops. This was just okay for us. But I loved the apple slices that came with it.

I was too hungry, I forgot to take a picture until we were already halfway through the meal.

We were not able to try any of their desserts because we were already full. Our total bill was P1,300.00 for the food above and 2 drinks. A bit expensive (we could have eaten in an eat-all-you-can buffet for the same price or less) but I guess you are paying for the place and the ambiance.

Chelsea is located at the Piazza Serendra inside The Fort.

No comments:

Post a Comment