Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Food Tripping in Angeles, Pampanga

We recently had our brand planning sessions in Holiday Inn, Clark. This was what was keeping me busy and resulted in no new posts for several weeks.

But now that that's all done, I can finally update.

We stayed at the villas which I think costs P11,000 for a night. All villas have 2 bedrooms and a driver's/maid's room.
I love the soft beds.
There were different types of pillows. You can have the soft or firm ones. This actually inspired me to buy down feather pillows for the house. =)

The entire trip was also a gastronomic feast. We had so many different types of food.

I loved the heavy breakfasts of bacon, ham, cold cuts, mushrooms, cereals... in Mequeni restaurant inside holiday inn.

We also ate at C! Italia which serves really good Italian food.
The bread which you can dip in vinaigrette was really good. You can also make a rolled up pizza filled with alfalfa sprouts. Very similar to Yellow Cab's Dear Darla pizza
My version of the Dear Darla pizza
Sausages are also yum!

On the last day, we had japanese at Zen.

It was a really tiring brand planning session but at least we got to eat really good food. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment