Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Iron Man 2 + Momo's in Eastwood

Mac and I went to watch Iron Man 2 in Eastwood last Monday (Thank God for the long weekend). There were parts in the middle of the movie when I got bored but it was a good follow up to the first installment.

We stayed to watch the after credits where they show a teaser to the next Marvel movie that they will make. Since I have no background on the characters in Marvel, I am not really excited about it but I hope that it will be good. What was exciting were all the trailers for the movies coming out during the second half of the year. I can't wait.

We had lunch at Momo and we loved their food. It was our first time to eat there and we really enjoyed our food. We will definitely be back. Their price is reasonable since the serving is already good for 2-3 people (depending on how hungry you are).

They serve bread and a cheese spread while you wait for your order to come.

Their frozen iced teas were also good and despite the 95.00 price it was worth it because of the size. They also have the bottomless iced teas.

I ordered the Bacon carbonara. You really need to share this with someone since it was too much.

Mac ordered the Filipino breakfast. It had tapa, omelet, longganiza and fried rice.
Let's dig in!

No comments:

Post a Comment