Tuesday, August 03, 2004

weepee...Anne's back



we met yesterday and had a very interesting conversation. it was comforting to see her again. I missed our conversations, i missed bringing her home, i missed being with her...Was so happy that I finally got to be with her again...But then again, being with her made me miss someone else more...I remember how they used to talk to each other in their own language and how i try to understand...i remember how he would accompany me when i bring anne home...hay....

grr...get over it already... ah, basta, i'm glad anne's back...

was ranting to ego earlier how i wanted to blog but couldn't think of anything to write...well, actually i could think of a lot of things to write but nobody else would be interested to hear about what i was planning to write...ano ba to, ang labo...

No comments:

Post a Comment