Thursday, June 03, 2004

Everything at home is either not working properly or not working at all. I am at one of those computer stations right now because our phone just stopped working. Our line just went dead even if we always pay the bill ahead of time. My mom have been going to the PLDT offices everyday since our phone went dead and it has been a week, the phone still is not working.

Our cable is fucked up. You cannot watch anything decently because the reception is not good. My mom shouted at the people who provides us with our cable and that was the only time that they fixed the cable.

Without a phone and a decent thing to watch I could not help but get bored and start thinking about things that would only make me sad. And that would not be good, I vowed that I would keep my mind of sad things as mmuch as possible so in desperation I watched the three LOTR movies in one sitting. It was really long, but it was good. I can't believe I wasn't interested in it until now. Yeah, i also believe that there is still good in this world. Of course there is.

If there is no good in this world then i wouldn't have my friends to comfort me when i am down. I owe a lot to those friends. They are not only there when i have problems but sometimes they even solve my problems for me. I am so lucky. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment