Sunday, June 06, 2004

I have been staring at my monitor for a while now thinking about what to write. I just decided to start writing and post whatever it is i come up with.

I have just finished reading an essay that i found in peyups.com (thanks to nanan for telling me about the website). The article was entitled I refuse to... I was touched with the article. But I was thinking that it is easy to write it all down but when you try and really do what you have written, you will find that it is really hard. I suppose moving on cannot be forced, you can tell yourself that you have to move on and that you are moving on but it does not happen instantly. Read the article na lang.

I am still waiting... Although I am tired of waiting, I still wait. There is nothing more I could do right now. I try to believe that I could wait for as long as it takes but lately i have been having second thoughts. If you were in a relationship that makes you frustated and gives you more pain than happiness would you persist with it? I don't know if there is a right answer to the question but I persist, for now. It's stupid, i know. Almost all of my friends cannot understand why I wait when they say that someone who will choose practicality over my love is not worth it. When I think about it, I also do not understand. There is no logic with all of this. All I know is that I would still bear all the pain because for me the short moments when I am happy with him makes the pain worth it.

I wait and my waiting helps me get through each day. Every night I sleep with the prayer that when I wake up in the morning, I will find that my waiting is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment