Thursday, May 27, 2004

Do you know that I started writing again because of you?

Do you know that when we take a walk together at night, I would look up the heavens and thank God for you?

Do you know that I worry so much about you?

Do you know that I feel so safe and loved when you hold me?

Do you know that I love running my fingers down your hair?

Do you know that I do not understand why this had to happen to us?

Do you know that I keep the petals of all the flowers you have ever given me beside my bed?

Do you know that I bought your perfume and I'd spray it on my bedsheets so that I could pretend that you're beside me as I sleep?

Do you know that I miss hanging out with you even if we just do nothing?

Do you know how much I love you and how much I blame myself for what is happening to us?

Do you know that you are the only person who have hurt me this much and yet I do not hate you?

Do you know that I often listen to the tape we made for my project just to hear your voice?

Do you know that there are moments when I so badly want to hug you but you are not there?

Do you know that I miss it whenever you would just let me cry and hold me until there were no more tears?

Do you know that I wake up in the middle of the night because of the cold, now that you are not here to place a blanket over me when I fall asleep?

Do you know that nobody looks after me anymore when I am sick?

Do you know that I often dream that I am with you again and it is as if you were never gone?

Do you know how hurt I am that you do not seem to care anymore?

Do you know that I am missing you so much?

Do you know how much I am crying now?

And do you know that you are the only person who can stop me from crying?



No comments:

Post a Comment