Thursday, May 27, 2004

the song describes what I am feeling right now...I can sing it over and over again....

WHAT CAN I DO

I haven't slept at all in days
It's been so long since we've talked
and I have been here many times
I just don't know what I'm doin wrong

What can I do to make you love me?
what can I do to make you care?
What can I say to make you feel this?
What can I do to get you there?/and love me

There's only so much I can take
And I just got to let it go
And who knows it might feel better, yeah
If I don't try and I don't hope

no more waiting
no more aching
no more fighting
no more trying

maybe there's nothing more to say
and in a funny way I'm calm
because the power is not mine
and I'm just gonne let it fly

---

almost like what i'm feeling now...but i'm not yet giving up hoping, fighting and trying...still hoping for a miracle...maybe one day soon, by some miracle, i'd find him standing before me and smiling at me...Maybe everything is not true, maybe it's his practical joke for me...maybe, just maybe he'll be here again....and these maybes keep me going, keep me hoping....

No comments:

Post a Comment