Friday, May 14, 2004

yesterday, i went to Manila for a job interview. It was the longest interview i ever had. It lasted for almost 45 mins. I didn't know if that was a good or bad sign. There were several questions that i really did not prepare for so i ended up saying the first things that would pop into my mind. Afterwards, when i was able to think about the interview, i realized that i might have said some stupid things.I had to get over the interview because i was meeting my cousin. We met and then we had dinner, i left dinner early because i was supposed to meet up with a friend. We watched troy and i guess i would have appreciated the movie better if i wasn't so tired and if it wasn't so late. But my friend treated me to the movie so it was okay, at least i didn't fell asleep in the middle of the movie.

Went home to Pasig to find all my cousins crammed in our small apartment. It was very funny and amazing how we were able to fit in our place. I went to bed late thinking that i can sleep late but i had to wake up at 6 am, 3 hours after i fell asleep. I couldn't fall asleep again because i was playing at looking after the twins. We all went home to Bulacan in the afternoon. Now i just got home, tired and sleepy. So i'll sleep na.

No comments:

Post a Comment