Wednesday, March 31, 2004

I went to a job interview in Makati today. They made me wait for the whole morning but in the end they offered me the job. The benefits and salary that they offered were good but I really do not want the job because I prefer working in HR rather than in Sales. I said I would call back after the holy week to tell them if I will accept the job. I don’t know what I am waiting for because I have already made my decision and I am not taking that job. I do not want to start working in a field I am not happy in.

After Makati, Marvin and I had lunch. I wanted to eat at Eyrie but there was no Eyrie. I hope it is just being renovated because I will really miss the place if they do not open again. We watched Looney tunes on vcd but halfway through the movie, I fell asleep.

I am so bored with my life. Well at least I have Marvin to hang around with.

No comments:

Post a Comment