Friday, July 09, 2004

It's been a week. I thought that keeping myself busy will get my mind off things. I now spend everyday working. At night I will be so tired that I almost always go straight to sleep. You'd think that I would not have the time to be bitter or to wallow in self-pity. Well, you're wrong. Because I still have moments when I feel so bitter. It's funny how it seems that I do not have enough time to finish everything that I have to do but I still always manage to have periods when I feel so down...

Am i just so unlucky when it comes to relationships? or maybe this is karma...Although I do not think that I deserve this karma. I might have done things that i am not so proud of but i think i never deserve to hurt as much as I am hurting now. Everyday, I learn something new about him. And everyday the pain intensifies...whoever said that time heals all wounds?

I probably just want to hear the truth. I want to hear that it is really over. I want this all to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment