Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I am definitely leaving my current job. When i wake up in the morning all i can think of is that I am so tired of my work and I do not wanna go anymore. It is too early for me to feeel so tired in a job and yet I feel this way. I am tired. I feel like there is no opportunity here for me. I am leaving even if I like the people I am working with. I am leaving.... I am leaving and I've made up my mind. I am leaving and I am sure I will be so relieved when I leave...
 
Besides I have another job waiting for me. Another opportunity better than this one. Although I haven't recieved the final call that confirms the employment, I am almost sure they will call me next week...hehe, that's what you call confidence...
 
moving on to another topic, last saturday Julie had a mini-birthday celebration in my place. there was a lot of food and Julie got wasted. After four beers Julie was laughing like mad. They all left at about 2 am and only Ego stayed behind and helped me clean out the mess that everyone left.
 
Today....
 
Today is another crappy day at work. Hmmm...what more can I say...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment