Monday, June 23, 2008

Route Riding in Gen San City

Muziklaban kick-off was supposed to happen last June 21 in General Santos City. So I was sent there to check on the event. I was sent earlier so I could also conduct a route ride while I was there. I spent five days in Gensan where I busied myself visiting different bars and trying out the different places to eat. I ate alot of tuna since Gensan is the tuna capital of the country. But there was one place that I really really liked, It's a european steak place (it actually looks more like a carinderia). They serve the cheapest and most delicious t-bone steak I've ever tasted. And it's really big. The rice was also interesting, it's colored blue, I don't know what's in it or why they thought of making it blue but it is so good! You won't believe this whole meal cost only P200.00

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:49 pm

    Hmmm.... looks yummy!

    Might try this.

    Thanks for the tip. Didn't know that this place existed here in GenSan.

    :)

    ReplyDelete