Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Husband And Wife Tag (Because I have nothing better to do)

How long did you date? More than 3 years.

How old is he? 24

Who eats more? He does.

Who said “I love you” first? He did

Who is taller? He is.

Who sings better? I do (hehe….)

Who is smarter? I’m book smart, he’s street smart

Whose temper is worse? His

Who does the laundry? He will… =)

Who does the dishes? Alternate

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does

Who pays the bills? Both of us.

Who mows the lawn? We don’t have a lawn.

Who cooks dinner? We both cook. But I only know how to do fried stuff. He can cook sinigang and other more complicated dishes.

Who drives when you are together? I do

Who is more stubborn? He is.

Who kissed who first? He did.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? No one. We’re both so stubborn.

Whose parents do you see the most? Mine.

Who proposed? Of course he did.

Who is more sensitive? Haha. He is.

Who has more friends? I do.

Who has more siblings? He does

Who wears the pants in the family? Haha…He might get mad if I say I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment