Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Celebrating our 32nd Month Together

We were planning to go out and visit the park and have a nice dinner to celebrate our 32nd month together. The day falls on a Saturday and it was a long weekend because of the national elections so the timing couldn't be more perfect. We never expected that we would be spending it in a hospital instead.

I won't go into all the boring details of why Mac was confined in the hospital. He's recovering now and we would be able to do our plans next week. It would be his birthday also next week so I'm thinking of something special to do. Last year, I decorated our room with birthday stuff so I don't know what I'll be doing now. =)

Anyway, even if we were in the hospital and his operation hurt like hell and I had to be his constant "alalay", it was still fun. I was always playing with the different gadgets inside our hospital room in Medical City. I specially had fun playing with the bed (raising it up and down again) hehe. It's just that I wasn't able to sleep much since nurses were always coming in the room almost every hour. But all in all, it was still an experience I wouldn't soon forget.


We're still having fun, All smiles for the camera!!!!


He seems awfully happy for someone who's sick. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment