Monday, September 11, 2006

Repost from friendster

I think it is just apt to write you another testimonial now since this is where everything started. And if not for friendster, the last two years would not have been as wonderful.

I can still remember the first time you sent me a message and the first time we talked again. I know it sounds so cliche but I knew then that I wasn't letting you go. =)

Thanks so much for always knowing how to make me smile. Thanks for knowing when to leave me alone. Thanks for understanding my work and trusting me always. Thanks for all our Saturdays. Thanks for putting up with my moods. Thanks for indulging my whims.

I just love how you spoil me. I just love how you love me.

I should stop now because this is getting too mushy.

Happy two years to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment