Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Happy happy happy!

What can happen in the span of two years?

A lot. A whole lot.

You can build a lot of memories.

You can be the happiest person in the world

You can be the most miserable person in the world.

You can be very happy with how your career is going.

You can feel crappy about your job.

You can fall in love and stay in love.

Two years ago I did not have any plans. My then boyfriend left me to live in the states. I did not have a job. I was a bum. Can you imagine how hard it is to nurse a broken heart and be a bum? You do not have anything else to do, nothing to keep you occupied so you end up thinking and thinking and thinking about your failed relationship. It’s really hard. I have my friends but they were all busy that time, already working. So I really didn’t have anything to do. I got over that relationship by finding a new one. I know, I know it’s wrong. You have to move on by yourself. But I was just not that strong. Yes, I needed a man.

I needed a man and I got one, a brand new man in my life. And I did not love him then, he was just a man who would help me get through my boy-problems. I thought it would pass. At that time I never thought that we would stay together. But we did. And I love him now, and it doesn’t matter to me that I didn’t love him when we started, what matters is that when I told him I love him, I meant it. And everything just fell into place. I guess it’s true what they say, ‘when it rains, it pours’.

And now I have all kinds of plans. Good plans. He’s got me making plans!!!! =) And I’ve got him making plans too…. Haha, WE ARE MAKING PLANS!!!! =)

And I’m so happy, happy happy. No one is allowed to burst my bubble just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment