Monday, March 12, 2012

Yabu: House of Katsu

I am not really a fan of  raw food like Sushi and other raw Japanese food.

But I love the Katsudons, Udons and Yakisobas. So when Yabu opened in Megamall's Atrium last November 2011, I wanted to see if the Katsus will live up to expectation.

It is a bit pricey with price ranging from 250 up to 500 pesos per meal/person. You can order the Katsu by gram so you can estimate how much you can finish.

But after the first bite from my Katsu, I forgot about the price. You really get what you pay for and more.
The meat was so tender and the breading was just right.

Authentic Japanese seasoning

They give you this to grind and you mix your choice of sauce in it

Katsu!

They even offer unlimited cabbage. :)

Yabu is located at the Atrium, SM Megamall Bldg. B

No comments:

Post a Comment