Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bread Bag

Bread Bag is one of the restaurants I love in Ortigas Home Depot. Their specialty is of course bread.

They sell the original Pandesal but bigger than what you can usually see in the bakeries.


I was surprised that now they also sell selected pulutan and imported beers. Maybe they thought that they should also take advantage of their location (Ortigas Home Depot is famous for its bars).

What I love best in their menu is their Pan de Plato.
I always order the adobo with kesongputi. Yummy



Mac ordered the Arroz a la Cubana.

Each order comes with camote chips and extra sauce.

Good thing is that bread bag also delivers. I think they are also included in the city delivery food delivery service just call 87878

*For more info visit www.thebreadbagpandesal.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment