Monday, November 24, 2008

Bridal Shower

My friends from the office threw me a bridal shower last Nov. 21. They were so good that until the last minute I didn't figure out where we were going.

We went to a place called Club Maginoo. The name scared me already. The shower was WILD!

We did some games where we had to mold things (wink wink) from clay, put condoms on cucumbers, play with hotdogs, moment of truth type of questions. After all of the activities, they blindfolded me, tied up my hands and then all of a sudden they all started screaming. I couldn't see anything but I could feel someone brushing up against me. That's when I figured that it was stripper time. Everyone got a lap dance from the strippers that Miles chose.

I'm posting the more decent pictures here, the other ones are too incriminating to post. (haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment