Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It’s time for this again!

Mechanics for this is that you put the first sentences of the first posts per month and that will be your year end review.

So here it is:

Jan: To you who taught me how to love.
Feb: I’m so happy, really very, very happy!
March: Has someone swept you off your feet that you cannot help but fall in love with that person?
April: no entry
May: I haven’t been able to blog in such a long time, which is a shame really because there are a lot of things I want to share.
June: I just realized that I am really selosa
July: Para sayo na kaklase ko sa Math class ni Escuadro
August: Just got to watch “Tokyo Drift” in Gateway yesterday.
Sept: Off to Baguio
Oct: What happens when you are armed with a digicam and are really, really bored?
Nov: Had dinner with my friends, at last.
Dec: Went to the 2006 NU Rock Awards last December 1 at the World trade Center

So there is my whole year in review....As usual, I'll still post a proper tribute to all that has happened to me in the year that passed...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all....

No comments:

Post a Comment