Wednesday, December 20, 2006

DO YOU REMEMBER THIS?

Found this in my inbox while I was cleaning my archives. I'm sorry it didn't work out.

WILL YOU EVER?



I don't think you will

ever fully understand

how you've touched my life

and made me who I am.



I don't think you could ever know

just how truly special you are

that even on the darkest nights

you are my brightest star.



I don't think you will ever fully comprehend

how you've made my dreams come true

or how you've opened my heart

to love and the wonders it can do.



You've allowed me to experience

something very hard to find

unconditional love that exists

in my body, soul, and mind.



I don't think you could ever feel

all the love I have to give

and I'm sure you'll never realize

you've been my will to live.



You are an amazing person

and without you I don't know where id be.

Having you in my life

completes and fulfills every part of me.

*Jul 03, 2004







powered by performancing firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment