Monday, August 07, 2006

July adventures:

1. Got to watch "Tokyo Drift" in Gateway. Was supposed to buy pants for Mac but nothing fit. So we decided to just buy in Megamall when we have time. (As of this time, we still haven't bought pants) Oh, and it was such an adventure going to gateway because we decided not to bring a car since it was just one ride away from our place, but since we are very lucky people, it just had to rain really hard while we were walking to the mall. Only reason we watched in Gateway was because Superman was already flying in most of the cinemas that we frequently visit. Anyway, Tokyo Drift was actually a nice movie. I didn't wanna watch it at first because I don't really have that much interest in cars, but the movie was actually good.

2. Pirates of the Carribean 2 we watched in Eastwood. We saw Angelica Panganiban and Carlo Aquino watching the same movie. Mac and I discovered the best seat in Eastwood cinemas. And I will forever label that as our seat. Ok, Pirates of the Carribean sucked! There were funny moments, sure, but the whole story just did not meet my expectations.

3. Went on a Route Ride to Batangas. Nothing interesting here, just the usual route ride. =)

4. The Muziklaban eliminations also started in July and I monitored the event in Pampanga and La Union ( scheduled to go to Cagayan De Oro and Laguna this weekend). There are actually a lot of fresh good rock bands out there. Although there were some who sounded like "The Dawn". I'm not saying that The Dawn is not good because they are, it's just they sounded old. =) One of the bands in Pampanga did a rock version of "Anak" while one in La Union did a version of Britney Spear's "Toxic". Amazing how they were able to pull that of.

5. Lastly, just this weekend, we watched "Sukob". It was really really scary! I think this was the first Filipino horror movie that really scared the shit out of me. Mac was laughing at me because of how scared I was. I know he will never let me forget that.

Basically, that's my whole month. I'm off to a pre - prod meeting in a while for my event starting this Friday already. My agency is just a little late... Anyway, I have a lot of great stuff to look forward to this coming months.... Hope everything goes great!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment