Friday, January 13, 2006

New song for the moment:

O U T O F R OA D S
(Song of the Prodigal Son)
Music by Arnel dC. Aquino, ../Lyrics by Johnny
C. Go, ../Arrangement by Mel Villena/Featuring
Calvin Millado
I just ran out of roads again. Don’t know
where to turn. I started counting stars again,
then I lost my way. I just ran out of time again.
Will I ever learn to stop my chase of hours
again, only learn I’ve lost the day?
REFRAIN 1: The last thing I need is to hear this
whisper in the wind. The last thing I want is
this voice that rises from within. I’ll need to go
home soon, I know. But maybe tomorrow, not
now, when the last thing I need here and now
is this lasting need for You.
I’ve been rushing out of rooms again. Too
afraid to stay. I’ve been dreaming of some
rainbow’s end, but the colors melt away.
Should my heart be like an open door, helpless
to the storm? Permit your wind to touch my
soul, only to leave this aching song?
REFRAIN 2: The one thing I need is to hear Your
whisper in the wind. The one thing I want is
Your voice to go home soon to You. Won’t wait
for tomorrow, right now, for the one thing I
need here and now is this lasting need for You.

No comments:

Post a Comment