Saturday, October 16, 2004

It's friday I'm in Love....

I'm excited about tomorrow's get together swimming here in bulacan. It will be my last hirit before I start with my training. Later today I am going to market to buy the stuff we will be needing for tomorrow. It's also fortunate that Jay is really good in organizing get togethers.

My co-trainees are texting me to go to the oktoberfest later in Eastwood but I chose to stay here to prepare the food for tomorrow. Besides, we will have 6 months ahead of us to go out. =) Anyway, last wednesday i went to the Head Office to submit my pre-employment requirements and sign the contract. It took so long that we finished at about 130 pm. Some of the guys and I went out to lunch. They were so much fun, everyone was so kalog, and jeff kept cracking jokes. Ours is really a fun bunch. And It was good that I got along with my co-trainees. Even now, we had made plans that we will invade Jeff's house and spend our lunch breaks there. It's always nice having new friends. Really can't wait...

* Currently smiling and looking forward to tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment