Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Serenitea @ Eastwood


On one of our weekly dates in Eastwood, I noticed a lot of people drinking Serenitea. I've been hearing about this brand from other bloggers and my officemates so I asked the guard where the stall is since it was not in Citywalk or the new mall.

Serenitea in Eastwood is in the Cybermall building, the same building where Krispy Kreme is. I tried the Hokkaido tea and it was good! I never really liked the taste of teas but Serenitea made me a convert.

I can't wait to try all the other drinks they have available and fill up my loyalty card.

Plus, the wait staff in the Eastwood branch are nice. For a first timer like me, they accommodated my questions and were able to explain how best to enjoy my tea with the amount of sweetness and sinkers that will fit my drink.

Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment