Wednesday, February 02, 2011

36th PBA Fiesta Conference: Finals

While I'm writing this, San Miguel & Talk and Text are fighting it out on the court for the championship.

It's game 5 today and the standing is 2 on 2 for both teams.

I've never been a basketball fan. I don't know the players and the rules of the game. But being there where they play, you can feel the passion that the fans have and you can't help but cheer for your team. So despite not being a fan, I still love watching live games. These are just some of our pictures while watching the game.
Beermen fans. Complete with fan shirts and red clapper balloons


Coaster going to the game
It was Mac's first time to watch a game live. Too bad I wasn't able to get a more decent picture.

Hope San Miguel wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment