Monday, July 27, 2009

Dreams

I had the weirdest dream.

And it felt so real.

I dreamed that my mom was not my biological mother.

I dreamed that my dad had a relationship with a girl from #93 Balete, Quezon City. It is so weird because I can still remember the exact address.

I dreamed how my mom showed me the picture of my biological mother.

I dreamed how it all made sense to me. Of how I had cousins that did not come from any side of the family I knew. Of how it made sense why my mom always favored my brother.

I dreamed that I went and looked at my biological mother’s house with my husband.

I dreamed that I ran when I saw her but I couldn’t leave because there were coconut trees blocking my car’s path.

And then I woke up…

I’ve never had a dream like this in a while. I really believed it...

No comments:

Post a Comment