Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Survey

WRITE EXACTLY WHATS ON YOUR MIND, AND DON’T CHANGE IT

1. Your ‘ex’ and You = have not talked in a while.

2. I am listening to = Paolo typing beside me.

3. Maybe I should = go home already since it's half past 8 in the evening.

4. I love = Mac and my family

5. My best friend(s)= are meeting up with me this weekend. Yey!

6. I don’t understand = why people in high places can be so stupid.

7. I have lost my respect for = I'd rather not say.

8. I last ate = Good Burger's cheesy burger

9. The meaning of my display name is = my nickname.

10. God = is omnipotent.

11. Someday =I'll be rich.

12. I will always be = a kid at heart.

13. Love = is what inspires me.

14. I never ever want to lose = my soon to be husband and my family

15. My myspace is = barely checked.

16. I get annoyed when = people around me act stupid.

17. Parties = are great when the people are fun.

18. Simple Kisses = are what makes me smile.

19. Today = I wished it was tomorrow so that there's no work. (tomorrow is labor day)

20. I wish = for eternal happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment