Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Xmas and New Year 2007

Time really flies. 2007 is over. And I am so looking forward to 2008. Can't really wait! As the previous years, I am going to recap the highlights of 2007 for me.

January
- Mac and I went to the Wolfgang reunion concert in Music Museum.
- The family went to Hongkong and we had a really great time.
- Some of the movies Mac and I watched were Blood Diamond and Deja Vu
February
- Mac and I went to Enchanted Kingdom to celebrate Valentine's Day
- Met with College friends; Ja, Julie, Re and Millette. Ja told us what happened to her.
- Mac's lola died and we went to the wake. Also went to their town fiesta
March
- Went to Dumaguete for a route ride
- Kirsten resigned
April
- Had the chance to rest because of the Holy Week
May
- Mac was confined in a hospital.
- Celebrated the Baliuag and Sabang Fiestas
- Had the Beer Marketing team building/summer outing in White Rock Subic
- Went to Kabayan Beach Resort in Batangas with the family and Ate Cel's family
- Mac and I celebrated his birthday
June
- I handled Cerveza Negra for a bit and was able to go to AB events. A nice change from the usually CD crowd we have for RH.
- The family (with Mac) went to Ilocos to have a vacation and also to meet Kuya's girlfriend who lives there.
July
- Was really busy at the office because of our Brand Review
August
- Celebrated my birthday
September
- My Boss, Affie, got married
October
- Went to Baguio with Mac
November
- Had the Muziklaban Grand Finals
- Had the NU ROck Awards
December
- Mac proposed to me. We're getting married December this year.
- We had the Beer/Corp Xmas Party
- Went to Avilon Zoo with my cousins
- Went to our annual visit to the monastery and orphanage. This time, Ate Cel and Jeng went with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment