Monday, November 22, 2004

Live A Life That Matters!


THERE'S ONLY US
I am so lucky to have real friends who care for me and are there for me. I am so lucky to have my family who supports me in everything I do. I am so lucky to have someone who gives me a love so pure and true. I wanna tell you all how much I appreciate you. How important you all are in my life. Be assured that you can also turn to me for anything you might ever need. I will be here for you as you are here for me.

THERE'S ONLY THIS
I appreciate everything i have at this moment in my life. I would not deny that in the past there were times that I feel discontented but now there is only room in my life for hapiness and positive things. Great friends, fulfilling job, my happy ending. What more could I ask for?

FORGET REGRET
Although there were things I would rather change in my life, past decisions I made that were wrong, there is no good in dwelling in all of it. I do not look at the past but rather look to the future. There is a lot to look forward to. No sense in regret...Besides it is not how many times i fall down that matters, what matters is how many times I stood up after a fall.


YOUR LIFE IS YOURS TO MISS
I only have one life to live. Might as well make the best of it. I'd like to do everything I can in my lifetime. Experience everything I can. There is no time to waste for life is short. I want to be remembered after I leave this world. Live a life that counts!

NO OTHER ROAD
There is only one road to success. One road to hapiness. i aspire to be the best in everything I do. Treasure everyone I have in my life and respect all the people I interact with. Follow the moral road. I know I have a guide, I know I have God at my side.

NO DAY BUT TODAY!!!!

NO DAY BUT TODAY!!!!
Enough Said.

No comments:

Post a Comment