Sunday, July 11, 2004

My past blog entries seem to be sad. And i haven't been really writing about my blog. So now i'll write about my weekend.

I went to area last saturday and I was a little dissapointed that only a few people were there. I hoped that there would be a lot of new members but it seems that they were not able to get as much in Escopa because there was no NSTPs this year. Still, it was a fun area day. Made me realize how happy I really am when I am with the Acilpeeps and when i am at the ateneo. I also saw Ego again. Am so thankful that he came to area after i bugged him the whole day friday to go to area with me. I would have spent more time with him but I had to go home to bulacan. Anyway here is a pic of us after area.


we were about to have lunch. =)

Earlier today, I learned that my closest cousin has gotten herself pregnant. Now she has to get married by August. Although the marriage was not anticipated and planned I am excited for her. She is already 28 and she could have a family. It is sad tough that I would not get to spend as much time with her, it will be different when she is married. But then again, I can't wait for the baby to come out. I swear I will spoil that kid. I will be his or her cool auntie elaine.

looking forward to the future....

No comments:

Post a Comment